for Windows XP or newer
Based on the popular Attention Getter, Attention Teens offers more delightful and exciting images and music to engage the older student. As the music plays, the images change into the unexpected. Students enjoy guessing the outcome. Attention Teens is especially great for building attending skills, anticipation, and eliciting student comments.
- Learn to control the learning experience by choosing to play a segment again or to play a new one.
- Improve visual and auditory attention.
- Increase independent work skills.
- Improve intentionality and control.
- Full color photos paired with music change into photos keeping the student's attention.
- Choice of Switch Up or Down helps students learn to touch or release the switch to make something happen.
- Short photo segments keep the student engaged and motivated.
- Auditory and visual prompts help students learn when to press the switch or other access device.