for Windows XP or newer
Ready-to-use assessment tool for the Switching On Science: Habitats program. You can create and save students profiles and collect data from tests throughout the year. You can print the tests results to place in the students file.
- Participate in standards testing
- Participate in classroom testing
- Increase choice making skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and comprehension
- Include multiple choice questions for each item.
- Select the test.
- Select number of possible answers.
- Select how the answers are presented.
- Collect student testing data.