Ultra Light HD
for Macintosh and Windows
The Ultra Light switch is a very small (smaller than your thumb) switch that requires very little pressure and gives great tactile and audible feedback. It is easily mountable within reach of a finger, and its small size and low price let you mount several switches within easy reach of one or more fingers. Each switch comes with 5 interchangeable color panels.
- A light activation force without losing tactile feedback
- A reusable sticky base that is easily cleaned and doesn't leave a film
- Five colorful, cleanable, and durable switch tops - just peel and place
- A low profile makes it ideal for people with limited finger movement
- An ergonomic design allows for comfortable activation while in your hand, mounted on a table or on a positioning arm
- A rugged design that can withstand the heaviest hitter for a lifetime of activations
- Two screw mounting for ultra secure placement
- 1/8 inch (3.5mm) Right angle mono plug standard for use with PC access, AAC, ECU, adapted Toys, etc.
- 6 foot very flexible cable for those challenging switch placements
Here's a great video from Microsoft showing the Ultra Light switches in use with the XBox Adaptive Controller. You can see the switches attached to the controller from 0:53 - 1:04 and mounted separately from 1:36 - 2:20.
All switches require a switch interface.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent switch, and one of the lightest mechanical switches on the market. Highly recommend the switch and Marblesoft for their customer service.