for Windows XP or newer
Cause & Effect Amusement Park
- This programs is made up of 16 lively activities with an amusement park theme.
- The activities are errorless and no prior knowledge or understanding of any of the activities are needed.
- Animation for a segment is intitated by a single switch, touch screen or step scanning with 2 switches.
Cause & Effect Factory
- This Program is made up of 12 fun segments with a factory and assembly line theme.
- This program is an age appropriate cause & effect program but can also be used with younger children for its sound and graphics.
- Pressing the switch will cause another part of the assembly line process to continue.
- Animation and sounds hold the user's attention and prior understanding of the segment is not required.
Wheel of Sounds
- This is a switch-activated game that plays an object's sound when the object is selected by the spinner.
- The spinner is activated by either step scanning, timed scanning, a single switch press, a mouse or touch-screen.
- Once the picture is selected and the sound is played, a new picture will take its place.
- Optionally add your own pictures and sounds.
- Can also optionally be used as a matching activity.
- Over 90 Pictures and Sounds.
Cause & Effect Cinema
- This is a simple cause & effect program that is age appropriate for older as well as younger populations.
- 90 film clips covering 10 categories such as animals, musical instruments, vehicles, tools, sports, toys, appliances...
- Each film clip lasts approximately 3 - 7 seconds.
- When the switch is pressed the first time, the title of the clip is displayed in large letters on the top of the screen and a human voice announces the title.
- When the switch is pressed the second time, the movie begins playing.