for Windows XP or newer
Cinema II - Life Skills is a cause and effect program that is age appropriate for older as well as younger populations. This program is made up of 75 film clips covering various categories where 8 out of the 10 categories are dedicated to common life skills such as putting on your shoes, putting on a hat...
Each film clip lasts approximately 5 - 10 seconds. When the switch is pressed the first time, the title of the clip is displayed in large letters on the top of the screen and a human voice announces the title. When the switch is pressed the second time, the movie begins playing.
In this example shown, when the switch is pressed, the man will demonstrate tying his shoe. The clips are very smooth and are played at 30 frames per second. It?\'s as smooth as watching a television.
Options in this program include:
- The background option of the film clip is either a colorful TV set or a movie theater screen.
- The auditory prompt interval for pressing the switch.
- Disabling or enabling movie categories from being viewed.
- Viewing movies in normal, large or full screen mode.
- Viewing movies in category, alphabetical or random sequence.
- Replaying or skipping the current movie.