Safe at Last!
for Mac OS X and Windows
Marblesoft took a classic logic game and adapted it specially for players with disabilities. Players reveal squares on a grid one at a time, using deductive reasoning to determine which squares are safe and which ones conceal hidden dangers to be avoided.
Safe at Last! can be used with a mouse, keyboard or touch screen, or with one, two or three switches in a special scanning mode.
¡Incluye una versión en español!
Safe at Last! contains both English and Spanish versions on the same CD.
- Multiple levels of difficulty from 12 squares up to hundreds
- Puzzles are scaled to fill the screen, making for higher visibility on lower levels
- Players can choose to advance after clearing the field or to stay at the current level
- Built-in scanning for one, two or three switches
- Intelligent scanning makes the game faster and less frustrating for single-switch users
- Cognitive age 8 to adult
A Macintosh running MacOS 10.1 - 10.6, or a PC running Windows XP or newer. Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, and single- or dual-switch input.