Songs I Sing at Preschool
for Windows XP or newer
Who says learning has to be boring? Research indicates that children learn best when music is linked to words. Our students love to hear the songs in Songs I Sing at Preschool. The rhymes, rhythms and repetition stimulate their vocabulary and language skills. With our exclusive Steps to Learning Design, you can start with the student's favorite song, move it to new locations and gradually add others. Use Songs I Sing at Preschool to do assessment, training, thematic teaching, classrooms singing and just for fun! A must for every preschool classroom.
- Increase vocabulary and language awareness.
- Improve auditory comprehension and listening skills.
- Learn the cause-and-effect relationship between the access device and the computer.
- Increase ability to make a choice from one to nine items at a time.
- First verse of 18 songs are just the right length to keep the student's attention.
- Choice of one press or multiple presses to play each song to increase attending skills.
- Choice of songs, how many to present and where to place each one for teacher control over the learning process.
- Limit number of trials, save student preferences and collect data to track student performance.