for Windows XP or newer
Join the Switch Kids, Jason, Kathy, Carlos, Maria, Darrell and Shandra in this delightful collection of three cause and effect switch training activities. Watch them make funny faces and hear funny cartoon sounds in "Funny Sounds and Faces". Use your switch to help them blow bubbles in "Bubble Gum". Build and dress each of them one switch press at a time in "Build-A-Kid".
Delightful original music and sound effects along with colorful graphics help students stay focused on the screen. A must for young switch users.
Now shipping Switch Kids version 3!
Version 3 adds lots of fun new ways to play. New features include:
- Runs full screen on any monitor. Looks great on a Smart Board, too!
- Play with up to 4 switches. Each switch produces a different effect.
- Customize the background color
- Choose from 6 flavors of bubble gum
- Build-A-Kid can be played with twins or triplets, and the kids' names can be shown
A review of this product is available here.
A PC running Windows XP or newer. Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, and single- or dual-switch input.