Teach Me to Talk
for Windows XP or newer
Do you have students who aren't talking? Teach Me to Talk is a language and speech stimulation program that enables students to focus on individual words. Many students need to hear a word repeated, up to 20, 30 or more times before they can produce it themselves. Teach Me to Talk provides this opportunity in four different learning activities. Vocabulary groups include animals, clothing, food, household items, transportation and words that begin with b, p and m. Intellikeys Overlay CD sold separately.
- Increase vocabulary understanding.
- Improve auditory and visual attending skills.
- Increase language understanding and expression.
- Learn computer and mouse control.
- 128 nouns in 10 vocabulary groups.
- English / Spainish language and text.
- Four Activities with the same vocabulary promote generalization skills.
- Teacher options turn on/off music, movement, text and more to keep students engaged and motivated.
- Collect data to monitor student performance.