for Windows XP or newer
Students learn to interact with the computer. This engaging program uses music and morphing movement to get the student's attention. Each image morphs in front of the student's eyes. Each image group is related, showing a conceptual link between the images such as king to lion, the king of the jungle. These images open the door to language and vocabulary concepts. Students laugh and squeal in delight with each new image.
- Learn to control the learning experience by choosing to play a segment again or to play a new one.
- LImprove visual and auditory attention.
- Increase independent work skills.
- Improve intentionality and control.
- Full color photos paired with music change into photos keeping the student's attention.
- Choice of Switch Up or Down helps students learn to touch or release the switch to make something happen.
- Short photo segments keep the student engaged and motivated.
- Auditory and visual prompting help students learn when to press the switch or other access device.