Cooper Dynamo Case
Our favorite non-rigid case is also one of the best values on the market. It's made of tough EVA foam, and comes with a folding handle stand. It gives us enough room to make strong keyguards without compromises. This case is copied and sold under many different brand names, and the Cooper Dynamo is one of the best made of them all, with the most consistent fit. That's why we chose to sell it.
The Dynamo has a comforting foam casing that acts as a barrier between your child’s wild exploration and you having a heart attack. It’s also great for all ages: Your two year old can use it as a teething toy, which is totally fine due to its non-toxic EVA foam material. Your five year old can play daddy, swinging it like a briefcase by the cool handle that doubles as a dual-angled stand. It even has the power to enchant parents, but if not, they can easily remove the tablet and switch to "adult mode". The Dynamo also comes with a plastic screen protector that won’t hinder use, and openings for all necessary ports and cameras, providing reassuring cushioning without taking any functionality away.
- Designed to fit all the most popular Apple iPad models
- Child friendly non-toxic EVA foam material protects against falls and fumbles
- Nifty handle doubles as dual angle stand for watching stuff or typing (also great to carry on-the-go)
- Correct cutouts reveal all buttons, ports and cameras on all popular Apple iPad models
- Raised bezel around screen edge gives extra protection
- Thin plastic screen protector defends against scratches and minor spills (also drool resistant)
How to Determine Which iPad You Have
On newer iPads, it's easy. Go to the Settings app General settings and tap "About". The Model Name is what you're looking for. Select that model from the "Device" pull down menu above.
On older iPads, use the Model Number, which is really a part number that looks something like "ML0N2LL/A". Do a Web search for that. On the back of your iPad there's also a very tiny model number that looks something like "A1538". Do a Web search for that, like "iPad A1538".