Unicorn Beetle Pro Case
- Advanced dual layer designed case combined of Polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bumps and shock
- Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
- Advanced front cover Snap-On design for EASY installation
- All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust; Sporty design with multi-color options
- TPU lining absorbs shock during drops and falls
- Kickstand pops out for landscape viewing
How to Determine Which iPad You Have
On newer iPads, it's easy. Go to the Settings app General settings and tap "About". The Model Name is what you're looking for. Select that model from the "Device" pull down menu above.
On older iPads, use the Model Number, which is really a part number that looks something like "ML0N2LL/A". Do a Web search for that. On the back of your iPad there's also a very tiny model number that looks something like "A1538". Do a Web search for that, like "iPad A1538".