for Macintosh and Windows, by Ablene
Hitch 2.0 is a plug-and-play USB computer switch interface with inputs for up to five switches or one joystick with a 9-pin D plug. When used with switch accessible software, users are able to control their computer, actively learn, and have fun. For macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, or Mavericks users, turn on Switch Control for full computer access with one or multiple switches. In addition, Hitch 2.0 includes a mouse control mode that enables a user to control the on-screen mouse cursor with a joystick or multiple switches.
New to Hitch 2.0
- Simplified user interface that includes core keystrokes commonly used by software for switch access
- Ability to program one to four keystrokes of your choiceIntegrated USB connection
- Improved 9-pin D connection for joysticks
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome, and Android devices with a USB connection
- Requires switch accessible software