Pure Sense Buddy Case
We've moved the Buddy case to our sister store, Keyguard Assistive Technology.
Our favorite non-rigid case is also one of the best values on the market. It's made of tough EVA foam, and comes with a folding handle stand. It gives us enough room to make strong keyguards without compromises. This case is copied and sold under many different brand names. People kept asking us for one with a shoulder strap, so we pcked the Pure Sense Buddy.
The Pure Sense Buddy is designed for kids. Using SteriTouch antimicrobial technology, the case not only prevents fungal growth but also has the durability for all those accidental drops. Its soft foamy exterior makes it ultra child-friendly and has passed even the most rigorous toxicity tests. A helpful shoulder strap makes it very easy to carry around, and the multi-purpose handle turns into a stand at two different angles.
The Buddy Kids iPad Case is a rare combination of unparalleled microorganism-resistance and ultimate protection for your tablet against unfriendly physical forces.
- Patented form-fitting shell of drop protective EVA foam material
- Bumper cushion fully covers back of device
- Raised screen bezel protects display from damage
- Includes self-applicable screen protector
- Patented SteriTouch antimicrobial technology uses natural sterilizing properties of silver
- Controls bacterial odors, smells and staining
- Long lasting antimicrobial performance (10+ years)
- Active substance is EFSA and FDA approved
- Adjustable shoulder strap converts iPad to carrying case
- Carry iPad on neck, shoulder or cross-body
How to Determine Which iPad You Have
On newer iPads, it's easy. Go to the Settings app General settings and tap "About". The Model Name is what you're looking for. Select that model from the "Device" pull down menu above.
On older iPads, use the Model Number, which is really a part number that looks something like "ML0N2LL/A". Do a Web search for that. On the back of your iPad there's also a very tiny model number that looks something like "A1538". Do a Web search for that, like "iPad A1538".