Teach Me Nouns
for Windows XP or newer
Teach Me Nouns provides a phonemic approach for students with articulation, sound production and speech production goals. The program has over 180 nouns organized by target sound. Using the SoftTouch morphing activity, these programs help students make the connection between a photograph, line drawing, symbol and text for each word. Music, movement, morphing and narration engage and motivate the students.
- Increase vocabulary comprehension.
- Improve articulation skills.
- Increase language expression.
- 180 or more words with target sounds in a specific postion.
- Full color photographs morph to Mayer-Johnson's PCS symbols showing students a connection between the concrete and abstract representations.
- Words on screen supports emerging literacy skills.
- Changeable format for teaching choice making and access.
- Collect data on choices and patterns of selection.